Monday, July 8, 2013

A little Monday morning thinspo

I had to go to the DR this morning because I was feeling like absolute crap.  My iron is WAY low and my blood pressure was far lower than it usually is.  For being fat, my blood pressure has always been on the low side of normal but today it was 73/41.  Let's just say he wasn't pleased.

So I have to "abandon" all dietary efforts and go back on Friday to see if there is improvement.  I can work out, but I have to watch my fluid intake and I can't get too overheated.  I also have to incorporate more red meat for the meantime to see if my iron levels go back to normal.

Basically, he wants me to undo all that I have accomplished.  But it doesn't mean I'm going to!  I'm going to add a little more food into my diet but I'm going to workout as normal.  That means I just need some thinspo to enjoy while I'm "limiting" myself.


390 × 297 - favim.com































































No comments:

Post a Comment